CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

What a beautiful day....

Today is such a gorgeous day! I stood outside for awhile today and just soaked myself in the sun! Today I went with Saige's fourth grade class on a field trip to the History Museum and the Courthouse. We ate lunch in the Courtyard at the Courthouse, the weather was absolutely beautiful!! My group was very well behaved and we had a lot of fun. I am pretty tired though and this week is going to be so busy! Every day there is something scheduled and I have a lot of little things to get done too. Me and the kids are leaving Friday (when they get out of school) to go to Florida. Hooray! A friend of mine has a time share, and every year she takes her kids to a condo on the beach in Daytona. She only has a 16 year-old left in the house and she is taking a friend. The other family that was suppose to go could not. She called me a few weeks ago and asked it the kids and I would like to go, the condo, hotel, and rental van are already paid for, so she asked that I help out with gas and food! Oh yeah!! I am so lucky to have a friend like that! She is soooo awesome! Bryan has to work so it's just me and the kids. It'll be fun and probably a little frustrating! The kids will be watched one night by the teenage girls so the 'moms' can go out! I have so much to get done before Friday......and when we get back, within two days is Easter and the 'Easter Play'. Plus I have to take midterm on my Medical Terminology. So I will be studying that and my script on the beach!! I'll update again after Easter and Spring Break! Enjoy the weather we're having and have a great Spring Break!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Ohhhh, you lucky dog. Not that I would have much fun in Florida even if I could go. I sippose I could enjoy the night sights of the state huh? LOL. I knew you went back to school, but what is your major?

Brandee said...

Sounds like fun! Stay safe and let us know how it went!!

Mandy said...

I glad you get to go to Florida. You will have a lot of fun even though it's always tough with just one parent. Good luck on your mid term. terminology is a tough one so I have heard from friends. have a happy Easter

Brandee said...

Missing you. How are things? :)