CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 25, 2007

I need SLEEP!!!!

The last few weeks have been so busy that I haven't had time to get any good sleep. I've noticed that the older I get the more sleep my body needs to function. Lately, I've been functioning on very low levels. I don't seem to get any more than 6 hours. I know...I know.... to some of you six hours is still a lot of sleep. Five to ten years ago 6 hours could feel like ten. Now six hours feels like three. I need at least 8 hours to function; be nice, have a positive outlook, cook, clean, run errands, do laundry, read, and tend to children. I've been averaging 5-6 hours and my function level is at an all time low; I'm moody, very negative, don't feel like cooking, my house is trashed, I ran errands the other day and had to take a nap when I got home, my kids are out of clean socks, I haven't been able to read, blog, or check my e-mails, and I honestly don't know where my children are at the moment!!!!

So I am leaving my readers with something new to read! It is short and... well.... sour! But I know you all love me anyway!! It was great seeing some of you at the annual Birthday Party!! I had a lot of fun and once again didn't get much sleep! Have a great week! I'll try to blog again before the 4th of July!

6 comments:

Mandy said...

I've always needed a lot of sleep and I also haven't been getting enough. I try to get the eight hours in but it seems impossible lately. Your not alone I need my sleep also. I hope you get to catch up on your sleep.

Brandee said...

I hear you sisters!!! What is the deal with lack of sleep lately? It's really nice to hear that I'm not the only one.I napped yesterday too!

I totally agree Sara, just a few short years ago I could survive on very little, not anymore!! We need mommy relaxation camp!

Jen said...

I had to be the odd-ball, but as usual I am. I actually have found that if I get more than 6 hours of sleep I'm cranky and tired all day. Go figure huh? Of course I drink an entire pot of coffee daily too, think that has something to do with it? LOL.

Brandee said...

Sara, Have you had enough sleep yet? We miss you.

Jen said...

Ok Miss. Sara, it's been OVER A MONTH NOW!!! We miss you!

Beth said...

Hey Sara!! It's Beth Burkhardt, I finally found you.. I didn't realize there was a dash in your address until I asked your wonderful hubby last week what the address was again and he informed me of the dash. :) So anywho, I am going to try and eventually read all your blogs, but that could take some time. :) I just read this post though, and you always know how to make us laugh. Although, I know the lack of sleep thing isn't so funny, but still, I laughed at some things you wrote anyways. Oh, and the 4th of July has come and gone, so today is a new day, time to blog girl!!! I hope you are having a good week.

Beth