CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, August 26, 2007

6 more days...

We only have 6 more days until we leave for Texas! Woo-hoo!! We are going to be taking off when the kids get out of school Friday. It's a 16-18 hour drive - Wahh! We've only been there once before and we flew, so with my kids, this will be an adventure. Last spring when we went to Florida, it was over 20 hours and they didn't do too bad - so let's pray and hope!! My best friend, Brandi, has lived there for nine years now - I can't wait to see her and have a whole week with them. I've known Brandi's husband Aaron for a long time too - as a matter of fact - I'm the one who introduced them back when we were 15 & 16. Just call me the match maker!! Okay the chemistry was all them but I do believe that I played an important role in the outcome. They have two daughters, Belle & Sami. Belle is so hyped about the boys coming - she is a female Asher - needless to say they get along 'really' well. Aaron's family all live there too! I'm anxious to see his sister, Christine, she and I have been friends since high school, we actually graduated together from a private school - just her and me - she was the valedictorian and of course that left me with the 2nd place, salutatorian. Anyway, whenever we get together we call it our high school reunion. She now has twin little girls, they are so cute! I'll post after we get back and will try to post some picks too! My kids are stoked!

Saturday night we might go with them to a Def Lepord concert - yeah - I know! The good ole days. Anyway, Bryan has been looking around at the Good Will for tight jeans or leather pants. He is going to wear a tight t-shirt, a suit vest, a cross dangling earing, and to top it off a mullet wig. That's my man! We aren't going to let them know of course - he's just going to come out of the bathroom and say,'Let's rock and roll!' with his taking hanging out! I'll laugh if he goes to all of that work and we end up not going! Bryan is odd - but that's why I love him!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Be sure to post some pics, especially of your hubby's flashback. I sure hope you have a great time! Be safe and drive carefully! And tell Brandi and Aaron that Paul and I send our hello's!

Brandee said...

You guys are fun!

Mandy said...

Have a safe trip. I can't wait to see some pics.