CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

chicken pox...

I can't believe it, my son Wil has the chicken pox AGAIN! Two years ago he had the vaccination and then a year after that he got a mild case of chicken pox. Now it's all over his little body! The poor kid can't stop itching himself. A friend of ours might be bringing her daughter over later to expose her. I'm hoping Asher gets them too! I just can't believe Wil has them again! Him of all kids, oh well, that's life. I do think it has something to do with his immune system, who knows! The sad thing is he missed school yesterday and they had field day. Today his class had a field trip to go to 'The Safety Village' where they get to ride little power wheels through a miniature town and learn road saftety and he will miss that too! He has 6 days of school left and the last day they have a carnival. The chicken pox takes about 7 to 10 days to clear up. He is not a happy camper. "I'm going to miss all the fun stuff", he says. Poor little guy.

Asher fell out of Saige's bed last night, it was a 3 foot drop. We think he landed on some toys. This morning my baby has a bruised marked up face and shoulder. It looks like he got beat! LOL I asked him how he was feeling and if his 'ouchies' hurt. He gave me a funny look, I don't think he remembers what happened. I don't know if that's good or bad. It would be nice not to remember but then it would be disturbing if your face and shoulder hurt and you didn't know why. LOL

2 comments:

Jen said...

Poor Wil. I'm sure you're right, with all his medical problems his immune system has got to be compromised. If he's itching really bad, give him and oatmeal bath, it works miracles!

Asher, Asher, Asher.... lol. Sammy fell while climbing up to Josh's bunk bed when she was 2. She landed on her feet but actually broke her leg and had a cute little cast. If we got a dollar for everytime one of the kids injured themselves, we'd be going on a cruise. :P

Brandee said...

Oh the joys of motherhood