CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, May 19, 2006

Happy Birthday Saige....

Nine years ago today my life changed . . . I became a new kind of person, a new creature, a new woman. I became a mother. Nothing can prepare you for the ups and downs, the joy and the defeat, or the overwhelming love that you can actually have for someone. The wholeness you recieve the first moment that you hold your child. Your eyes combing them wondering how on earth something as innocent, beautiful, and perfect could have come from you. As they grow it appears as if you've forgotten that moment. In truth . . . you will never forget . . . that's what makes us mothers.

Joseph Saige was born May 19, 1997
6 lbs. 12 oz. and 19 inches long

I love him sooo much and I hope he has a great birthday today!!! My baby is 9 years old!!

Enjoy the pics - he is a work of art - I've got three masterpieces - all three are priceless!!

Saige a few days old. He was such a perfect

baby. We use to make him cry just to hear him.

Saige was about six months in this picture, he

was always smiles !!!!

This picture got ruined and I can't find my doubles.

Saige was one year old and this was the chubbiest

he has ever been. It was adorable!!


Saige was around four years old, playing in the snow.

Saige was around five, he was in pre-school and

they had crazy hair day at school. So for a day

we let him have a mohawk and we dyed his hair.


This year (2005) of Saige. He is about to finish the third grade. Time flies!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Birthday Cutie!

Mark said...

Love ya Saige! Happy B-Day! The only bad thing is you make me feel old.....

You're growing up too fast!

;-)