CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

it was an accident....

If I hear that one more time tonight, I think I'm going to scream!!!! That is always a child's answer or way out, "It was an accident, but he hit me first." Each one of my three sons either cried, screamed, or caused someone else bodily harm tonight. If this stupid rain doesn't stop......
They are either bored or bossy there is no in between. When Bryan got home from work, I talked to him briefly and then went upstairs to my room and slept until 8:30 (kid's bedtime) and now I'm up and blogging. Of course night time is the only time that I can blog without interruption.

I love my sons but the last couple of days they've been horrible to one another. They are starting to unleash a part of 'mommy' that they don't want to see. I realize that this is normal behavior for them, but as for me, I can only take sooo much. If they want to behave like this they need to do it when they're dad is home. LOL

A funny side note though: Asher never says,"It was an accident" instead he says,"It was on a purpose". Bryan is totally going to screw up that child. He will trip and fall and bump into you, say that he is sorry and that ' it was on a purpose'. Bryan likes to say things backwards sometimes, because he thinks it funny. Unfortunately, our children think that is the way it is. It's great when Asher goes up to other children and says he did it on purpose and then they go tell their parents about the 'mean kid.' We've been trying to work with him to understand what he is suppose to say but it's hard to make the brain go in reverse, Bravo Bryan!!! LOL

2 comments:

Jen said...

That's too funny. Why am I not suprised Brian has done that. LOL. I'm sure it's the weather that's got the boys all hyped up. I actually pulled the plug on a game Sammy and Josh were playing the other day because of the fighting. When they then starting blaming the other for the game ending, I separated them and made them sit in different rooms telling them they were to stay there until they could get along. We only had to do this twice before it sunk in. Later in the evening I hear an argument starting, but it ended with Josh saying, "Mom's gonna make us sit again, so shut up". Sometimes you just have to get "mean". LOL

Mark said...

Hey Jeni Sara's husband's name isn't spelled B R I A N, it's with a Y not an I. Bryan.

And since when do you have to 'get' mean. I thought that whenever parents didn't let their kids do whatever they want they were automatically 'mean' and possibly abusing the child(ren)...lol

I also remember watching Asher get mad and did something to one of his brothers or cousins and Sara asked him why he did it, Asher's response, "He made me VERY MAD!"

Gotta love the honesty with that kid! ;-)