CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 21, 2006

sooo sad . . . . gotta go . . .

I feel so bad for Saige! This year was the first year that Saige would invite friends over to our house. He has always been very shy, he still won't go over to other kids homes. He invited two friends of his from school two weeks ago. Every couple of days he would give me the update that his friends were coming to spend the night on his birthday. I wrote notes for the parents, told them we would pay for everything, not to send gifts, and we would like to meet them or talk with them so they wouldn't feel awkward about sending their children to someone's house, plus I would be responsible for getting them home. Saige kept saying that his friends were allowed to spend the night. We had planned to get pizza and then take the boys to Laser X. When Bryan went to the school Friday to give Saige's class ice cream bars for his birthday, Saige smiled at his dad and told him that neither of them were allowed to come. When I picked him up from school I asked him if he was alright, he said no! My heart is breaking for that kid. I really want Saige to have good friends that will last him throughout school. Every year either his friends move or he choses not to remain friends because they turn into trouble makers. Anyway, Bryan & I took Saige out to eat ( he chose Cheddar's ) , putt-putting, and then to see 'Over the Hedge' and next week we are going to take him to Laser X. He has spent the entire weekend at my mom and dad's. He's been going fishing with Papa and his cousin Rilee. He seems ok now, but man was I irritated at his friends and their parents.

I can't wait until we move! I love our house and our immediate neighborhood and the school but the mentality of the people surrounding us drives me crazy. Don't get me wrong there are plenty of good people where I live ( though I think they all live on my block) but quite a few are soooo off. We live in a low income area and it shows. I want my kids to grow up in a different atmosphere, like how I grew up. Of course Bryan and I are not in the financial position to own that much land so they'll will have to settle for going over to grandma and grandpa's. Bryan & I have been looking at houses for about 9 months now. Our house is almost ready to sell, just a few more things to do.... I can't wait. We want to go either Northwest Allen (Eel, Perry, or Lake Township) or Whitley County (Busco). We'll see what God has for us! I just want my kids to see that friends, homes, and community are not all what they see here. I've enjoyed my time here but it's time to move on. I was born a country girl and I will always be a country girl. I need rural. I need space. I want a goat, chickens, and two white ducks named Daisy and Donald and possibly a llama. Maybe two llamas!! I'd put a saddle on it and let Wil ride it!! LOL He would soooooo hate me. Animals scare him, he freaks out at the petting zoo, animals always attack or try to nibble on him. He gets the shakes around goats. LOL We were feeding Geese at Franke Park and they would get inches away from Wil's face and squawk at him, he was crying! We laughed! LOL Ooh . . ooh. . . I would also like to have a little pond for the ducks (and for Asher).

1 comments:

Jen said...

Poor Saige, that sucks. Why are people so inconsiderate of others? They should all be hung by their toenails!

And I can definately see Wil riding his pet Llama. We had lunch in Busco and there are lots of homes just on the outskirts that look good. I can't wait for you to get back to your roots. Besides making you happier and the boys' better off, you'll be closer! :0)